Places to Get Insurance for Freelancers
- Life insurance: If you have a family it’s critical, particularly if they are dependent on your income.
- Critical Illness: Nobody wants to get sick, but we all will face health challenges at some point. Critical illness insurance is designed to get you through the rough times.
- Disability: I you don’t work, you won’t get paid. The difficult part is that many of us will suffer from disabilities that prevent us from working full-time, if at all.
- Indemnity Insurance: This insurance protects you from lawsuits by clients for omissions or errors. It’s important for writers, consultants, and creative contractors.
- Liability: Liability insurance generally deals with your place of work, or products that you sell. If you have software that is hacked, or people are injured in your office, liability insurance can help you and them.
If you’re looking for animation inspiration for your UI designs checkout UI Movement.
Freelancer management systems are growing in popularity with large and small companies. Here are 5 great options.
Using auto animate to create rich prototypes.
Zig is in Open Beta
Join great creative company and help us help you at the same time.